firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to sponsor the Social Media Awards.
The Sockies (Social Media Awards) will take place in May 2023 in Dublin.
We will be branded as HeadlineSponsor Sockies 2023 – (The Social media Awards) and the hashtag will be #sockies23 The headline sponsor will be allocated a significant number of tickets. Email us for a price.
Category sponsorship is €200 ex VAT. You’ll get your photo taken with the winner, logo and name on the site. You get extra packets of chipsticks.
Times and locations:
Damien Mulley/Mulley Comms started the original Irish Blog Awards, Web Awards, the SME Awards, the eCommerce Awards and the Rebel Spirit Awards.
All these events put fun and interactions first and make it as inclusive for everyone by having free nominations, low early bird ticket prices and a lack of formality at the events. Each event is memorable and generates a lot of loyalty and positive coverage.
The event itself:
- The event is relaxed and informal and so there will not be a sit down dinner and it will not be black tie.
- Rick O’Shea is the MC.
- This may be the biggest night out for companies and agencies so it needs to be valuable from a contacts and an unwinding point of view.
- The awards are free for small SMEs and NGOs.
- Elements will be judged by the general public.
- Headline and category sponsors cannot be nominated in any category
Sponsoring the Sockies
What has marked out our other events is the integrity of the awards. We are not a “Sponsors win prizes” type event.
We strongly encourage sponsors to come along and network at the event and pitch in with the setup if they wish. Sponsors could/should bring branded “rob-ables”: Foam props or other items that can be taken away. We have had foam bricks, picture frames and hashtags before.
As a sponsor
- A sponsor will have their name and logo on our website and a link to their business.
- Their name will be called out next to the category they are sponsoring.
- Their name/logo will show up in the backdrops of all winner photos. They will have their photo taken on the night with the winner and their trophy.
- Category sponsors get 5 tickets to the event and headline sponsors get 10 tickets.
To maintain integrity:
Sponsors can’t enter any category in the awards show.
They can’t nominate judges or decide on the criteria.
We have over 35 categories at the Sockies in 2022