Nominations are closed
Free Nominations have ended. By pressing Submit you now agree to pay €200 per category.
Read all of the below because we do not offer free tech support.
- Make a Word backup of your entries, even before you press submit
- Free Nominations close June 7th at 3pm
- Late entries are €200 per category. By pressing submit you accept this condition.
- Email email@example.com if you want to make a paid nomination.
- This is a form for two different events. Sockies Beag is for NGOs, SMEs and Public Bodies. Categories 1-22.
- Sockies Mór is for large businesses, agencies and brands. Categories 23-43.
- A business can enter Sockies Beag or Sockies Mór, not both.
- Only someone from the business/org or an agreed representative can nominate them in this event.
- This covers your social media work from June 2018 to end of March 2019.
- We suggest copying and pasting your entry into a Word document just in case anything goes wrong as you’re nominating.
- An email from firstname.lastname@example.org will be sent to you to verify your entry. If you don’t verify it, your nominations won’t go through. Check spam.
- We reserve the right to cancel, merge or edit a category based on nomination numbers.
- Once verified you will be sent a link which allows you to edit your entry up to the close of nominations.
- Free Nominations close on June 7th at 3pm
- Agencies: One client, one nomination. Keep all the client work in one nomination, do not mix clients into one nomination or the nomination will not be accepted. You can use a different email per client.
- A company can enter in up to 5 categories. You cannot enter a company/client in a section twice e.g. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Video, Strategy/Campaign.
- You cannot enter the Agency, Team or Grand Prix categories, they are chosen by a panel.
- Late entries (up to 48 hours) incur an admin fee of €200 per category and need to be paid upfront. Asking us to edit your nomination after entries close also incurs this fee. So don’t be late!
- Late entries from June 8th to June 10th are €200 per category. Late entries from June 10th are €400 per category.
- Your entry will be judged by the public and social media enthusiasts.
- Our contact email is email@example.com but we won’t answer emails about extensions or exceptions and you may not get an answer if we think your question has already been answered here.
- Be careful when copying and pasting with the word count. Delete any white spaces before first and last words. Links are counted by our word counter. Our counter over-counts so consider max word count at about 90%. If it says you are over by 4 words, delete 5 words. We get most questions about this bit.
- Use http://www.charactercountonline.com/ for word count. The entry only counts words after you click out of it. MS Word does not count links.
You can jump to the category that you're interested in by clicking on the links below :