Read all of the below because we don’t offer tech support.
- Make a Word backup of your entries, even before you press submit
- Free Nominations close April 25th at 3pm
- Only someone from the business/org or an agreed representative can nominate them in this event.
- This covers your social media work from June 2017 to March 2018. (Beast from the East work accepted)
- We suggest copying and pasting your entry into a Word document just in case anything goes wrong as you’re nominating.
- An email from email@example.com will be sent to you to verify your entry. If you don’t verify it, your nominations won’t go through. Check spam.
- Once verified you will be sent a link which allows you to edit your entry up to the close of nominations.
- Free Nominations close on April 25th at 3pm
- A company can enter in up to 5 categories. You cannot enter a company/client in a category two or more times. If you want to nominate multiple companies, use a unique email per company entry.
- Late entries (up to 48 hours) incur an admin fee of €200 per category and need to be paid upfront. Asking us to edit your nomination after entries close also incurs this fee. So don’t be late!
- Late entries from April 28th and after are €500 per category.
- Your entry will be judged by the public and social media enthusiasts.
- It is not up to us to tell you what categories to enter. You’re a a big boy or girl.
- Our contact email is firstname.lastname@example.org but we won’t answer emails about extensions or exceptions and you may not get an answer if we think your question has already been answered here.
- Be careful when copying and pasting with the word count. Delete any white spaces before first and last words. Links are counted by our word counter. Our counter over-counts so consider max word count at about 95%. If it says you are over by 4 words, delete 4 words. We get most questions about this bit. Stay strong!
You can jump to the category that you're interested in by clicking on the links below :