Nominations are closed
Nominations for the 2016 Sockies are now €200 per category. Card Payment will need to be received before your late nomination is accepted and late entries close on Wednesday 13th. Free entry deadline has passed.
- Nominations were free until April 11th at 2pm
- Only someone from the business/org or an agreed representative can nominate them in this event.
- This covers your social media work from July 2015 to March 2016.
- We suggest copying and pasting your entry into a Word document just in case anything goes wrong as you’re nominating.
- An email from firstname.lastname@example.org will be sent to you to verify your entry. If you don’t verify it, your nominations won’t go through. Check spam.
- Once verified you will be sent a link which allows you to edit your entry up to the close of nominations.
- Nominations close on April 8th at 3pm
- A company can enter in up to 5 categories. You cannot enter a company/client in a category two or more times. If you want to nominate multiple companies, use a unique email per company entry.
- Late entries (up to 48 hours) incur an admin fee of €200 per category and need to be paid upfront. Asking us to edit your nomination after entries close also incurs this fee. So don’t be late!
- Your entry will be judged by the public and social media enthusiasts.
- Our contact email is email@example.com but we won’t answer emails about extensions or exceptions and you may not get an answer if we think your question has already been answered here.
- Be careful when copying and pasting with the word count. Delete any white spaces before first and last words. Read this last instruction twice. We get most questions about this bit.
You can jump to the category that you're interested in by clicking on the links below :